Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brighter days

I know my recent posts have been pretty depressing.  I've been in a very bad place.  But I'm getting some help, and things are beginning to look up.  I think I'm going to be okay.  I still miss Finlay every day.  I still cry.  But talking to a doctor about post-partum depression was a really good idea.  I think the medicine they put me on is helping.  I am working on the Finlay's Friends project with renewed vigor.  And every day seems to be just a little easier than the one before.  I know I have a long road ahead, and that I will never stop loving or missing my angel, but for the first time in weeks, I think that I'm going to be okay.  Just thought I'd let you all know.  Thanks for the continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Im happy to hear this. Keep fighting the good fight, as they say...we are all here to listen!

    ReplyDelete