Friday, July 13, 2007

Tick-Tock Goes the Biological Horseshit

Oh the laughing it hurts. Was just laying on the bed with the Spanky, trying to decide what to do next. He says, "If I go to sleep now, I can sleep 8 hours and get up at 6 in the morning." I call him on this obvious bullshit, saying that it'll never happen. I tell him his biological clock won't let him wake up that early, or something to that effect. Then he says, with a straight face, "my biological clock wakes me up at 630 EVERY day." And I start laughing. And he's all like, what's so funny? And I say well then how come your biological clock doesn't ever get your ass out from under the covers til after 8 or 9 every day? I say he's full of mud. He says "No, I DO wake up at 630, i just CHOOSE to go back to sleep cause i don't WANT to get up." Personally, I don't see what's so biological about setting an alarm for 630, sleeping through it for 5 minutes while it wakes me up, and then hitting the snooze button for the next two hours, but he is the scientist. I think I'm going to sneak in there and set his alarm for 6 tomorrow before I drag his snoring behind from the couch to the bedroom. See how his biology's working then. :o) He is too funny.

In other news, we had awesome dinner at Carraba's tonight with H and Dave Marowski. It was yummy. I had fun. Laughed a lot. Ate too much. Then came home. It's a rock and roll lifestyle I lead. Now I must go to sleep. I have to wake up at 6 to torture my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment